WORST MORTGAGE EXPERIENCE EVER!It took them 84 days to close a tiny easy 50k loan that was promised in under 30 days.

They admitted to shelving it for 3 weeks to work on larger more urgent files and repeatedly dodged requests for information and timeline. I am a realtor and I have never ever seen a more convoluted bs system and pass the buck culture. I will never use this bank and I will never again accept an offer for a client if the buyer plans to use them for financing. The sellers were relying on receiving their funds on time due to the wife having a baby and being out of work.

The buyers were displaced and had to resort to hotel hopping for almost 3 months while this bank repeatedly lost the same paperwork, admittedly spilled coffee on documents that then had to be replaced, and disappeared for weeks at a time. This caused the sellers to be unable to pay bills and face issues on their credit reports that will haunt them for the next 7 years which is just WRONG when they and the buyers followed every ridiculous request made by this bank. Citizens uses constant stall tactics that hurt their clients. Finally on day 84 parties signed to close and guess what?

Another joke. The bank didn't fund the loan. It took a barrage of harassment by the title company to get them to finally send the money. Even involving an executive Citizen's bank throughout the process didn't help.

They did not give a *** about their clients or the damage they were causing everyone.Citizens Bank is where mortgages go to die.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Citizens Bank. The most disappointing about citizens bank loan at Citizens Bank was customer service, nobody knows whats going on and missed deadlines Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Citizens Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Citizens Bank to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Citizens Bank?

Comments