Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
1.8
Additional Fees

I just had one of the worse experience I have ever have with a customer service worker.By far, Adam and Ralph in your online banking department is the two worse customer service agent I have ever dealt with.

I have never been treated with such arrogance and rudeness by a customer service agent. If these are the people that you have representing your company I must say I will cancel my business with you. I am going straight to headquarters with this complaint if I have to. Adam especially was very nasty to me on the phone it was as if I was bothering him by calling and asking questions.

This is not acceptable, and I will make a complaint about these two in any avenue I can. I do not feel secure and safe with people like these having my banking information.

They did not sound sincere or professional.I will have my whole family switch banks in the morning but first I will let all your avenues of complaint know about this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with going to cancel tomorrow. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of citizens bank online banking. Citizens Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned citizens bank online banking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Citizens Bank.

Had an Experience with Citizens Bank?

Comments